Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Weet Bix and milk are a great substitute for glue

Seriously. Don't waste your money on glue. Just make extra Weet Bix and milk in the morning.

It may take some time to dry. I'm not sure - who knows how long this blob of Weet Bix and milk has been on the chair/couch/table/unwashed bowl/unwashed spoon/[insert other household item here]?

But however long it takes to dry, you can be confident that once it does, it ain't going anywhere.

Not anywhere.

Ever.


Weet-Bix-and-milk-glue is the bane of my existence today. What's the bane of yours?

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah! That stuff dries like rock!
    I hate weetbix for that exact reason! If it wasn't so god dam healthy, I wouldn't buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that and corn flakes & milk. That stuff never comes off... Makes me wonder what the heck they're putting in the 'food'?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, that and corn flakes & milk. That stuff never comes off... Makes me wonder what the heck they're putting in the 'food'?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!